1. All items are unique and subject to prior sale.2. Items may be reserved via e-mail for up to 5 business days.
3. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
4. Personal checks, money order or wire payments accepted. For customers unknown to us, items will be dispatched once payment clears. Fragments of Time also accepts payment made by American Express, Discover, Visa and Mastercard.
5. Payment by British Pound Sterling cheque may be made by prior arrangement.
6. Items are dispatched immediately upon clearance of checks.
7. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.
8. Unless otherwise stated, pricing is exclusive of postage, insurance & packing, which is additional and will be charged at cost. We will offer you the most economical rates practical, generally 2-day express shipment in the US.
9. All objects offered by Fragments of Time are backed by our lifetime guarantee of authenticity.
10. Our globally recognized Certificate of Authenticity which will help preserve the resale value of your purchase accompanies every antiquity we offer.
11. Your complete satisfaction is assured. Returns accepted within 10 days for a full refund for any reason.
12. We highly recommend that you "Check the Status of Item" via the e-mail form provided to avoid disappointment.
13. Fragments of Time, Inc. is a registered Massachusetts corporation. We are also a member of the Antiquities Dealers Association, London, and abide by its code of ethics.
Fragments of Time, Inc.
P.O. Box 376
Medfield, MA 02052 USA
Tel: (508) 359-0090
Fax: (508) 359-0090
John J. Ambrose